Rob Walker, co-founder of the Significant Objects project, was a guest on today’s episode of Public Radio International’s Studio 360 with host Kurt Andersen (who also happens to have contributed a story). Andersen interviewed Walker on location at Vintage Thrift in Manhattan and the two chose three new Objects for listeners to assign Significance to in Studio 360’s Significant Objects story contest.
You should enter this contest. I loved this project the first time around.
- burningfp likes this
- issheever likes this
- issheever reblogged this from murketing
- the-north-faceonline likes this
- mollybroxton reblogged this from murketing and added:
- murketing reblogged this from abitlate and added:
- michelechampagne likes this
- skibinskipedia likes this
- mollyblock likes this
- abitlate reblogged this from fantagraphics and added:
- fantagraphics posted this